Occupational Risk Prevention
INERCO has a full range of technical and material resources that assure excellent results in the performance of its services in areas such as Occupational Safety, Industrial Hygiene and Ergonomics.
The great experience in the industrial sector related to the skills of our specialists make us stand out from other companies in expertise field.
- Environmental Risk Prevention Program: preparation and audit
- Occupational physical and chemical agents evaluation (NIOSH/ OSHA/ ISO / CEE / ACGIH)
- Studies of localized vibrations and whole body
- Special studies of infrared and ultraviolet radiations
- Sampling strategies with NIOSH methodology
- Hazard analysis by electricity, flammables and explosives
- Studies of Explosive Atmospheres (ATEX) as NFPA8 497, NBR IEC9 60079 and NR-10
- Environmental noise assessment as NBR 10.151 / 10.152 and CONAMA 01/90
- Workplace ergonomic assessment
- Assessment to certification in safety management and occupational health
- Psychosocial assessments: Security based in behavior and human factors
- Business Continuity Plan – BCP